This 6x6 card I created was inspired by a design from Deconstructed Sketches. The following products were used to create this card;
- X7163B Chantilly Level 2 Papers
- Z2503 Mini Pigment Inks (I used Black from the Basic Set)
- Buttercup, Ruby, Twilight, Sunset, Sweet Leaf & Cotton Candy Markers
- Z1686 Cricut Artiste Cartridge (to cut out the Buttercup flower)
- Z1701 Neutral Bakers Twine
- Z1370 Buttons Pink Asst.
- Z1263 Bitty Sparkles (in the centers of the small flowers)
- Z1151 3D Foam Tape
Thanks for hopping by! I hope you've enjoyed our Blog Hop and have been inspired by all of the wonderully creative designs you've seen here. You can head on over to KATHLEEN ANDROLEWICZ'S BLOG to go through the hop again, just in case you missed anything the first time around!