The Lollydoodle Workshop will be held at my home in Choconut, PA on Sunday, June 8, 2014 from 2-5pm. If you cannot attend on June 8th, you can get your kit "To Go" and create the pages at your convenience. Either way, if you would like to participate in this workshop, you will need to place your order on my website by May 28, 2014. You can CLICK HERE to place your order.
Here is a list of the supplies used to create the Lollydoodle layouts.
- G1078-Lollydoodle Workshop Kit $29.95 (contains level 2 paper pack, workshop stamp set, Z3006 Lollydoodle Assortment, Z1934 Flamingo Dots, 2 Juniper & 1 White cardstock, workshop brochure and my cutting guide)
- X7183C-Lollydoodle Complements $4.95
- Z1961-White Enamel Shapes $5.95
- Ink Pads-Z2173 Slate, Z2193 Cotton Candy, Z2164 Sorbet, Z2197 Pear, Z2165 Juniper $5.25 each
- Extra Cardstock-5 White, 1 Slate, 1 Cotton Candy & 1 Pear $5
- Z1790 Cricut Artiste & Z1906 Cricut Artbooking $99 each
Don't forget about the Free To Be Me special for National Scrapbook Month. With a $50 purchase you can get the Free To Be Me paper pack for only $5! Your $50 purchase also qualifies you to get the Stamp of the Month-You've Got A Friend-for just $5 too. Be sure to scroll down to my previous post to read all about the Free To Be Me promotion and see what's included with this special offer!