My family is blessed to have so many great memories at the beach. Having an Aunt who lives in Ocean City, MD is a plus! We are looking forward to visiting with her in the next few weeks.
Where are you off to this summer? If your plans include a trip to the beach, then you'll want to be sure to attend the Seaside Scrapbook Workshop on July 23, 2015 from 6-9pm at my home in Choconut, PA. We'll create three 2pg. layouts using the Seaside Workshop On The Go Kit and accessories.
Here is the list of supplies I used to create the layouts.
- G1089-Seaside Workshop On The Go Kit $29.95 (includes X7192B Level 2 Paper Pack, D-size Stamp Set, Z3014 Seaside Assortment, Z1853 Aqua Dots and Instructional Brochure)
- X7192C-Seaside Complements $4.95
- Inks-Z2118 Desert Sand, Z2641 Glacier, Z2197 Pear & Z2164 Sorbet $5.95ea.
- Cricut Collections-Z1686 Art Philosophy, Z1906 Artbooking $99ea.
- Extra Cardstock-(2 Col. White, 1 Desert Sand & 1 Seaside Bulk Paper) $3.00
- Z1912-Corner Rounder $7.95
- Z1151-3D Foam Tape $5.95
- Blocks-1x1 Y1000 $3.95, 1x3 1/2 Y1002 $5.95, 2x2 Y1003 $6.50, 2x 6 1/2 Y1010 $9.95
If you would like to attend the workshop, or take your kit "To Go", you'll need to place your order HERE on my website no later than July 6, 2015. You can also contact me via phone/email and I can place your order for you.
Don't forget about the June specials! Purchase any My Crush Book and Assortment & get the co-ordinating stamp set FREE!
Also, the June Stamp of the Month (S1506) Ice Cream Dream is super-cute for Summer and just $5 with a $50 purchase!