Monday, July 9, 2012

Convention & A Perfect Pair!

Tomorrow I'm off to Dallas to attend the annual Close To My Heart Convention.  I am so excited to see what the company has in store for us!  When I return, I'll have lots of info to share with you, as well as the NEW 2012 Autumn/Winter Idea Book which goes live August 1st.  Can't wait to see all of the NEW products and paper packs-8 New Kits will be in the new catalog!  It's very exciting, I don't think I can contain myself.

Ok onto the July Constant Campaign-A Perfect Pair!  During July when you place a $75 order on my website, you'll receive a Level 2 Paper Pack and co-ordinating embellishment absolutely FREE!  The items you receive for FREE will depend on when you place your order.  Read on for more details.





Here's a look at the different paper packs and accessories you can get for FREE with your qualifying purchase.  There's so many to choose from, you'll probably want to place more than one order!



July 6-10  Dreamin Paper Pack and Harvest Charms




July 11-15  Fanfare Paper Pack and Level 2 Assortment




July 16-20  Lucky Paper Pack and My Stickease




July 21-25  Mayberry Paper Pack and My Stickease



July 26-29  Sophia Paper Pack and My Stickease





July 30-31  Believe Paper Pack and Holiday Pockets OR Wonderland Paper Pack and My Stickease

The Perfect Pair campaign is available through July 31, 2012 or while supplies last.  To place your order, just CLICK HERE to go directly to my website, start entering your item numbers in the search box and add them to your cart.  It's super easy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...