Friday, November 30, 2012

Daily Deals Coming in December!

 
To thank YOU for supporting my business over the past year or more, I will be running a Deal-A-Day special that gives you GREAT DEALS at a discount! Beginning Dec. 5th-9th I will be offering a specific deal, valid for that day only. You'll recieve the Daily Deal by email (it will also be posted here on my blog). It may be a discounted item/product, buy a certain # & get one free etc. I'll hold an open shopping cart for you during the Deal-A-Day promo-if you're total order is $50 or more, you'll recieve the Stamp of the Month for $5. If your order exceeds $100, you'll recieve FREE shipping too! At the end of the Daily Deal promo, I will contact you to finalize your order and collect payment. These fabulous Daily Deals are only available through me. This is not a Close To My Heart promotion, but something I am personally offering my customers. Therefore, you must email me each day with your order to take advantage of the Daily Deal and save BIG on the products you LOVE!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...