Sunday, December 9, 2012

Deal-A-Day #5-Crazy for CRICUT!

It's sad to say that today is the last day of my Daily Deals.  But you won't be sad for long, because I saved THE BEST DEAL for last!  I've gone Crazy!  Crazy for Cricut that is!


Today only, I am offering you the NEW Cricut Artiste Collection or the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection at a 15% savings off the regular price of $99.  Each collection contains the cartridge (over 700 images-cards,fonts,boxes & projects), 3 D-size coordinating stamp sets and 3 sheets of Dimensional Elements Shapes.  All for just $84.15 each-a HUGE savings! (retail value of each collection is $125)

The NEW Artiste Collection features themed projects, interactive cards, cupcake liners, invitations, party favors & more.  Assembling your projects is quick and easy using the project reference chart and step-by-step assembly book. 

The Art Philosophy Collection features hundreds of basic, versatile shapes, fonts & boxes which coordinate with many of the stamp images in the Idea Book.  Each stamp image in the Idea Book that is outlined in red has a coordinating shape on the Art Philosophy or Artiste cartridge.  Simply use the cartridge to cut out the matching shape and you're ready to stamp on it.  The stamp's carrier sheet will even tell you which cartridge to use and what size to make the shape.  It's so easy! 

 
 
Remember, this deal is only good today and you must email me with your order by midnight tonight
 
I hope you've enjoyed my Deal-A-Day promo, my gift to YOU for supporting me and my business over the past year or more.  I truly am blessed and thankful for each and every one of you!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...