Friday, January 11, 2013

Saddle Up with Clementine or Dakota!

I'm Calling all Cowboys (or girls) to head on over to my ranch in February for a down home scrapbooking workshop!  It's gonna be a Rowdy Time with your choice of Clementine (a feminine country floral) or Dakota (more masculine country flair). 

Round up your friends for this workshop on February 21st from 6-9pm or February 23rd from 10am-1pm.  Either way, if you plan on coming, I need your order/payment by January 25th.  You can contact me to place your order or simply CLICK HERE and go directly to my website to place your order.  Just be sure to "JOIN" the "January Sales" open gathering prior to placing your order, or during the checkout process.  Or else, I may have to get the Sheriff after ya!

First up at the rodeo is Clementine.  These pages were designed by Lynn Como.  I love the floral patterns, Canvas Complements Shapes and the Brown/Tan Sparkles-which add a little bling.  The Cottage Assortment is my favorite though.  These adhesive backed, layered fabric flowers come with the buttons already attached and really add dimension to your pages. The Canvas Alphabet works well with this kit too, for adding titles-which I still need to do on the first layout.




Bonus Layout
Clementine Supply List:
G1046-Workshop of the Go Kit $29.95 (contains stamp set, Level 2 Paper Pack, 2 Colonial White CS, Z1794 Cottage Asst., Instructional Brochure-remember if you don't want the stamp set you can order items separately from below.)

X7156B-Clementine Level 2 Paper Pack $9.95
X7156C-Clementine Complements Canvas Shapes $5.95
Z1794-Cottage Assortment $5.95
Z1753-Brown/Tan Sparkles $2.95
Z2167-Creme Brulee, Z2164-Sorbet, Z2171-Saddle Ink Pads $5.25 ea.
5 additional CS $3.00 (3 Colonial White, 2 Cashmere)
9035-Make It From Your Heart $7.95
Z697-Round Sponge $1.25
Z1777-Canvas Alphabet $6.95


Now, for all your little Cowboys we have Dakota.  I especially love this kit since I have 2 little cowpokes of my own, and the colors are perfect for many occasions.  The metallic stickease and Round Durables Studs add a special touch, and the wood grain paper reminds me of barn wood.  Have you tried the Houndstooth Alphabet yet?  They come white, but when sponged with ink, the houndstooth pattern appears, so cool!




Dakota Supply List:
X7157B-Dakota Level 2 Paper Pack $9.95
X7157C-Dakota Stickease $4.95
Z1779-Houndstooth Alphabet $4.95
Z1706-Durables Round Studs $3.95
Z282-Black Hemp $2.25
Z1755-Post Journaling Spots $5.95
3 extra CS $1.80 (2 White, 1 Whisper)
Z1151-Foam Tape $5.95
Make It From Your Heart $7.95
Z1780-Wrangler Assortment $5.95 (not used, but coordinate w/ kit)
Z2105-Black, Z2173 Slate Ink Pads $5.25 ea.

If you would like to attend this workshop to create the Clementine and/or Dakota pages, I need to hear from you by January 25th with your order and payment.  Don't forget the January specials;


Janaury Stamp of the Month-Happy Valentine's-just $5 with a $50 purchase.  The Whooo's Your Valentine Treat Kit is only $10 with a $35 purchase, while supplies last.  The stamp set in this kit is so cute and worth the $10 by itself!
 

 
 
Ok, have questions?  Feel free to contact me via phone or email.  I look forward to seeing you soon at my Home on the Range!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...