Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Floral Happiness

Spring is in the air, I can feel it!  I am so ready for warmer weather and happy that I live in the northeastern United States and get to experience all 4 seasons.  I cannot wait to wake up to the birds chirping and tulips popping up out of the ground.  Aahhh...someday soon!

But for now I wanted to share a few cards that were created using the March Stamp of the Month-Floral Happiness.  This set is available this month for just $17.95 OR only $5 with a $50 purchase.


The rose images in this set are very pretty and elegant, perfect for second generation stamping and layering.  For these cards, I stamped the rose image 3 different times in different sizes, then cut them all out.  I used 3-D Foam Tape to pop up the layers, giving it more depth and dimension.
 


 
 
 
Here's a couple other beautiful designs created by my upline Lynn and sister consultant Wendy.  They also layered the flower and crumpled it-giving it a different look.  Very pretty! 
 




This set is only available until March 31, 2013.  You can place your order HERE  on my website.  Be sure to JOIN one of my open gatherings during checkout.  As always, if you have any questions, you can reach me at 570-553-2058 or email me at tcorson@stny.rr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...