Wednesday, April 24, 2013

For Always Anniversary Card

Last week my parents celebrated their 47th Wedding Anniversary!  WOW-that's a long time to be married!  But Kudos to them!  They are happy together in sunny Florida, where they are very active and involved in many different organizations.  Aaahh, the retirement life! 

I'm always a little sad that I can't be with them to celebrate all of these wonderful occasions, but I can make a beautiful card to send to them.  They enjoy receiving them and my Mom saves every single card I send her, bless her heart. 

Here's the Anniversary Card I created using the For Always Papers.  The papers in this kit are all black & white, so you can pair them with any color and they still look great!  I chose to go with a color combo from the Idea Book, Lagoon & Honey.


 Here's a list of the supplies used to create this card:  
  • X7165B For Always Paper Pack
  • D1539 The Happy Couple Stamp Set
  • Z2105 Black Ink Pad
  • Summer Posies Paper Flowers (Retired)
  • Sheer Yellow Ribbon (Retired)
  • Z578 Corner Rounder
  • Z1151 3-D Foam Tape
  • Z1707 Bitty Opaque Pearls
If you know of someone who has a wedding coming up, this kit would be just perfect!  You can place an order HERE on my website, and it will be shipped directly to your door!  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...