I'm always a little sad that I can't be with them to celebrate all of these wonderful occasions, but I can make a beautiful card to send to them. They enjoy receiving them and my Mom saves every single card I send her, bless her heart.
Here's the Anniversary Card I created using the For Always Papers. The papers in this kit are all black & white, so you can pair them with any color and they still look great! I chose to go with a color combo from the Idea Book, Lagoon & Honey.
Here's a list of the supplies used to create this card:
- X7165B For Always Paper Pack
- D1539 The Happy Couple Stamp Set
- Z2105 Black Ink Pad
- Summer Posies Paper Flowers (Retired)
- Sheer Yellow Ribbon (Retired)
- Z578 Corner Rounder
- Z1151 3-D Foam Tape
- Z1707 Bitty Opaque Pearls