Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Sparkle & Shine Scrapbooking Workshop

Today I am excited to share the details of my upcoming Sparkle & Shine Scrapbooking Workshop!  I think you're going to love these Christmas pages that feature products from the Holidays From The Heart Gift Guide.  They are bright and cheery, perfect for all of your holiday photos.





This workshop will be held at my home in Choconut, PA on December 13th at 6:30pm or December 14th at 10:00am.  You will need to BYO Basics-paper trimmer, adhesives, scissors, glue/pop dots, piercing tool etc.  If you would like to participate, I will need your order/payment by November 24th.  You can place your order HERE on my website and it will ship directly to you, or contact me via phone/email and I can place your order for you. 

Here is the basic supply list;

  • G1071 Sparkle & Shine Workshop Kit $29.95 (includes X7176B Sparkle & Shine Paper Pack, Workshop Stamp Set, Z1860 Sparkle & Shine Assortment, Z1812 Sparkle Clear Flourishes, Instructional Brochure and my cutting guide).
  • X7176C Sparkle & Shine Complements $5.95
  • 8 Extra Sheets of Cardstock $4.80 (2 Slate, 2 Juniper & 4 White Daisy)

Additional items used;

  • Inks $5.25ea. Z2170 Ruby, Z2165 Juniper & Z2160 Twilight
  • Z1701 Neutral Bakers Twine $4.95
  • Z1799 Silver Shimmer Trim $4.95
  • Z1686 Cricut Art Philosophy $99
  • 9035 & 9042 Make It From Your Heart Volume 1 & 2 $7.95ea.

Don't forget about the November specials!  With your purchase of $50, you can get the November Stamp of the Month-Illuminate for only $5! 

 

Also in November is the Holidays From The Heart Campaign!  With a $100 purchase from the Holidays From The Heart Gift Guide and/or the Autumn/Winter Idea Book, you'll recive one of the "Star Items" from the gift guide for FREE!   You can view the gift guide HERE.


What are the “star” items in the Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide? The “star” items are the products in the gift guide that have a circled star image next to the product’s item number and include:
  • Sparkle & Shine Paper Packet (X7176B)
  • Sparkle & Shine Complements Dimensional Elements (X7176C)
  • My Acrylix® Magical Days Stamp Set (D1552)
  • My Acrylix® Santa Claus Stamp Set (C1567)
  • My Acrylix® Mary and Babe Stamp Set (C1562)
  • My Acrylix® Trim the Tree Stamp Set (A1149)
  • My Acrylix® Charming Chevrons Stamp Set (A1150)
  • My Acrylix® Lots of Love Stamp Set (A1151)
  • My Acrylix® Angel Friends Stamp Set (B1435)
  • My Acrylix® Lifting Spirits Stamp Set (C1570)
  • My Acrylix® Banner Wishes Stamp Set (B1438)

COMING SOON...A new round of my Kit of the Month Club beginning in January!  Complete details will be posted here on my blog in the coming weeks.  Stay tuned in!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...