I will be holding the Timberline workshop on Sunday, April 6, 2014 from 2-5pm at my home in Choconut, PA. If you would like to create these pages, I will need your order/payment by March 26, 2014. You can PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE on my website, or contact me via phone/email to order as well.
Here is the list of supplies used to create the Timberline pages:
- G1077-Timberline Workshop Kit-includes X7182B Level 2 Paper Pack, Workshop Stamp Set, Z3005 Timberline Assortment, Z1843 Irresistibles Frames, Instructional Brochure and my cutting guide. $29.95 (retail value $42.12-you save over $12)
- X71782C-Timberline Complements $4.95
- Z1930-Woodgrain Washi Tape $4.95
- D1580-Catch You Later Stamp Set $17.95
- Z1928-Durables Triangle Studs $3.95
- Z1921-Neutral Bakers Twine $5.95
- Z2145 Ponderosa Pine, Z2123 Goldrush, Z2111 Chocolate Inks $5.25 ea.
- Z697-Round Sponge $1.25
- Z1151-3D Foam Tape $5.95
- Z1906 -Cricut Artbooking, Z1686-Art Philosophy $99 ea.
- 5 Extra Cardstock $3.50 (1 ea. of Col. White, Chocolate, Twilight & 2 Bamboo)
Don't forget about the March Stamp of the Month-Happy Place. It can be yours for $17.95 retail or just $5 with any $50 purchase (pre-tax and shipping).
If you have any questions or would like to participate in this workshop, either in person or get your kit TO GO, please do not hesitate to contact me.