Friday, February 6, 2015

Valentine Inspiration

Valentine's Day is next weekend, so today I thought I would share a little LOVE to inspire you to create a handmade card or two for your favorite Valentines.

These 3 cards feature the Heartstrings paper pack (X7193B) and Picture My Life cards (Z3046) found in the Seasonal Expression catalog. Using the Picture My Life cards makes it so easy to create beautiful handmade cards in minutes.  Each package contains 56 double-sided cards, making the possibilities endless.  You can even stamp directly on the Picture My Life cards, like I did below. Then add some embellishments and your done!





If you would like to browse my website for any of the products listed below, you can do so by CLICKING HERE.


Products Used:
X7193B-Heartstrings Paper Pack
Z3015-Heartstrings Assortment
A1170-Doodle Designs Stamp Set
M1052-Mini Valentine Stamp Set
C1604-Forever In My Heart Stamp Set
Z3046-Heartstrings PML Cards
Z3037-Stuck On You Puffies
Z2009-Red Enamel Hearts
Z1918-Teal Shimmer Trim
Z1848-Red Shimmer Trim
Z1989-Slate Striped Ribbon
Z3018-Heart Embossing Folder
Cranberry Chevron Ribbon (Retired)
Z1979-Black Journaling Pen
Whisper, Cranberry & Black Ink Pads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...