Monday, June 15, 2015

Retiring Products & June Stamp of the Month

The first reason for today's post is to let you know that many of your favorite Close To My Heart products will be retiring August 31st or when supplies run out.  So place your order NOW and get 'em while you still can, before they are gone for good!

It's super easy for you to shop and stock up on your favorite items.  Just click on the RETIRING ITEMS LINK to go to my website & see which products are retiring.  I am a bit sad to see some of these great products retiring, but not to worry, Close To My Heart will be introducing TONS of NEW PRODUCTS for your papercrafting pleasure in September!  I can't wait to see and share the latest and greatest products with YOU!  But some of your favorites may be going, going, gone very soon, so be sure to check the Retiring Items List on my website.

Next up is the June Stamp Of The Month-Ice Cream Dream!  It sure is a cute one this month, and can be yours for just $5 with a $50 purchase.  You can also purchase it at the regular retail price of $17.95 during the month of June.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...