Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!



Today is the day my kids have been waiting for all month!  The day where they get to dress up as their favorite character and collect a bunch of sugary treats!  I'll admit, I love candy too!  I'm a sucker for Milk Duds!  They're my favorite and I look forward to raiding my kids candy stash each Halloween.

In honor of all the Halloween goodness going on today, I thought I'd share a couple of cards I created for the occasion.  Both of these cards were created using the NEW Cricut Artistry Cartridge and the Nevermore paper pack.  Aren't they just darling?  I love the googly eyes!





Here's hoping you have a fun and safe Halloween!  May you get lots of treats, especially Milk Duds!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...