Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Less than a week remains to Share The Love!

Less than one week remains to take advantage of the February specials with Close To My Heart! Purchase the Share The Love stamp set for $17.95 and Close To My Heart will donate $7 to Operation Smile!


I've had a litte bit of time to create a few pieces of artwork using this fun stamp set.  It works well for cardmaking or scrapbooking.  This one page layout came together easily using some papers from the Kaliedescope kit.  I made use of the Canary stencil that was leftover from cutting flowers on my Cricut.  Using my Watercolor Paints, I brushed a few lighter colors behind it and used it for a background.  The flowers were cut out using Cricut Artistry.  I added a few images from the Share The Love stamp set and some Gold Bling Gems.  


Next I created a couple of cards using some scraps from the Penelope Kit.  Again, I used my Watercolor Paints for a quick wash of color.  Once dry, I then stamped the camera image 3 times & the sentiment using Black Memento Ink.  Added some Glacier Twine and Blue Gems and called it good! 


The second card was the easiest one to create and I think it's my favorite!  Brushed on a few colors for a background, then loaded my brush with black watercolor paint and tapped the brush to create the splattered look.  Once dry, I used Memento Ink to stamp the sentiment & image, added some Glacier Twine and Silver Sequins.  Love this look! 



You may also want to take advantage of the Stamp of the Month special for February.  The Balloon Animals are adorable!  This set is just $5 with a $50 purchase.  You can place your order here, on my website.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...