Monday, May 9, 2016

Celebrate With Cake!


Happy Monday!  Today I'm sharing a cute card I created using the May Stamp of the Month-Celebrate With Cake!  This card features the NEW Calypso papers.  I used Watercolor Pencils to color in the flowers and frosting details on the cake, then went over those areas with the NEW Small Watercolor Brush.


I'm loving the NEW Waterbrushes.  They are easy to use and provide more control when coloring small areas on your artwork.  Plus I like the fact that they're portable and easy to pull out when you are creating a card or smaller project.  They come in 3 different sizes and are only $5.95 each.



Z3224 Small Round Waterbrush
Z3225 Medium Round Waterbrush

Z3226 Medium Flat Waterbrush

Celebrate With Cake is only $5 with a $50 purchase, or you can purchase it at the full retail price of $17.95, but only during May.  To place your order, you may go directly to my website here.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...