Monday, August 8, 2016

Fall Weekend Retreat

I’m so excited to announce that registration is NOW OPEN for the next Scrappy Weekend Retreat! 



Would you be interested in a FUN weekend away, with lots of time to work on your own scrapbooking or cardmaking projects?  How about the opportunity to take a few classes and learn a new technique or two?  Does having all your meals prepared for you interest you?

I’ve teamed up with friend & fellow consultant Mary and we will be hosting a Fall Weekend Retreat October 20-23, 2016.  This is an all-inclusive event at a quaint lakeside setting in Hamilton, NY.    

Everyone receives 4ft. of crafting space, meals and lodging in a cozy cabin by the lake.  Cabins contain 2 double beds, and can accommodate up to 3 people with a roll away bed if needed.  Each cabin has its own bathroom. 

 


The event is being held at the White Eagle Conference Center in Hamilton, NY.  The weekend will include creative workshops, spa services, an art gallery, and plenty of time for crafting and making new friends.  I personally have attended several scrapbooking events at the White Eagle and I absolutely love it!  I’m sure you will too!

Contact me via email and I will forward the registration form to you.  There are 3 lodging options to choose from.  We’ve added a 3rd night to include more crafting time!  Please complete the registration form and return it to me along with your deposit by September 1st.   Final payment of your balance is due by October 1st.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via phone/email.  I look forward to spending a fun weekend full of laughs, inspiration & creativity with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...