Monday, January 16, 2017

I've Got a SUGAR RUSH!

I'll admit, I have a sweet tooth and can't get enough of this new kit!  It's called SUGAR RUSH and it's so adorable with the donuts, popsicles and ice cream cones-I think you'll agree that just seeing it makes you want an ice cream sundae!

I've used almost every scrap I had of this kit and am excited to share my creations with you.  I'll be holding a SUGAR RUSH Workshop on February 3, 2017 at 6:30pm.  Whether you wish to create the pages, cards or both, you are all welcome to attend.  Please RSVP to me by January 25th with your order and to reserve your seat.  

Here are the three 2-page layouts I created using this kit.

 


Sugar Rush pages supply list:
  • G1118-Sugar Rush Workshop Your Way Kit $26.95 (contains Sugar Rush paper pack, Complements, Sugar Rush Dots & Washi Tape)
  • 4 Sheets of Cardstock (2 White, 2 Sea Glass) $3.00
  • 1 Sheet Sea Glass Glitter Paper $2.00
  • Z3095 Whisper Twine $3.95
This Workshop Your Way Kit will also make 9 cards (3 each of 3 designs).


Sugar Rush Cards Only supply list:
  • X7215B Sugar Rush Paper Pack $9.95
  • Z3310 Sugar Rush Dots $3.95
  • Z3311 Sugar Rush Washi Tape $5.95
  • 9 White Cards & Envelopes $3.00
Additonal Supplies Used-optional purchase;

  • Z3300 Sugar Rush Cardmaking Thin Cuts Bundle $23.95 (includes Thin Cut Dies & stamp set)
  • Z2060 Thin 3D Foam Tape $5.95
  • Inks Z2810 Blossom, Z2854 Pomegranate, Z2813 Sea Glass $7.95 ea.
  • Z3095 Whisper Twine $3.95
If you wish to create both, the pages and the cards you do not need a separate paper pack,  The paper included in the Workshop Your Way Kit will be enough to create the pages and cards.  You will still need the White Cards and Envelopes and any optional supplies you wish to add on.

You can place your order for this workshop directly on my website, or by contacting me.  Please be sure to place your order by January 25th, to be sure it arrives in time for the workshop.

Don't forget about the fabulous specials in January for National Papercrafting Month!



  • The Welcome Home Wreath Kit is $18.95 to purchase, or FREE with a $60 purchase!
  • The January Stamp of the Month is only $5 with a $50 purchase!

  • Receive a FREE Seasonal Expressions catalog when you submit an order on my website. You'll be prompted to add this catalog to your shopping cart.

As always, if you have any questions regarding the Sugar Rush Workshop or any of the monthly specials, please feel free to contact me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...