Thursday, February 9, 2017

Ready for SPRING???

I don't know about you, but I am definitely ready for SPRING!  That snow outside sure looks pretty, but I'm over it!  So, to put you in the mood for Spring today, I thought I would share some artwork I created with the February Stamp of the Month-Easter Bunny.  This little bunny family is adorable! You can purchase this stamp set this month for $17.95 or place a $50 order and get it for only $5!


I had so much fun creating with this set.  I think it pairs nicely with the Hello Lovely paper pack since the colors and floral patterns remind me of Spring.  All of the products (papers, ribbon, embellishments) used on these cards are part of the Hello Lovely Workshop Your Way Kit.  I used watercolor pencils and the small waterbrush to color in the images.  I love the softer look it creates.



Next up is a single page layout I created with the same Hello Lovely papers and the Easter Bunny Stamp Set.   The sequins are actually from the Dreamin Big Workshop Your Way Kit, but it's ok to mix up products from various kits.  I think they coordinate well.  


The Easter Bunny Stamp Set is available only during February-so grab yours today and start creating something fabulous for Spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...