Wednesday, July 12, 2017

New Colors Are Coming!

I've been back from Convention for about a week now and can't seem to stop looking at all the awesome new products!  I know you've been waiting patiently for the reveal, so today I'll start by introducing the new colors.

The Basics Palette has been re-vamped with more on-trend colors. I love all the gray tones!  These fresh new colors are available in ink pads, re-inkers and cardstock.


Basics Cardstock


You'll also notice that the cardstock now has a lighter version of the same shade on the back. This new cardstock feature is available in all color palettes and gives you twice as many color options of cardstock!

Adventure Cardstock

Enchantment Cardstock

Whimsy Cardstock





There's also a NEW Color of the Year, Bashful!  It is simply gorgeous!  It's available in cardstock, ink pad, re-inker and glitter paper!  

Bashful Cardstock

Bashful Glitter Paper


All of these new colors and items will be available to purchase on my website beginning August 1st. You'll also be able to browse the NEW Annual Inspirations Idea Book there too.  

There are so many more new products that I can't wait to share with you over the next couple weeks. Be sure to check back often as I reveal my favorites!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...