Thursday, May 10, 2018

Beautiful Friendship

Spring has finally sprung!  The trees are budding, flowers are blooming and new workshops have been created!  The NEW Beautiful Friendship Kit is a must-have for all your springtime events such as Mother's Day, parties, celebrations, girlfriends and so much more!

Join me May 31st at 6:30pm for the Beautiful Friendship Card Workshop.  The cost is $20 and includes pre-cut papers, card bases & envelopes, Gold Glitter Gems, White Ribbon and use of my stamps & inks.  RSVP to me by May 18th to reserve your seat.



I've also created these four 2-page layouts using the kit and a few extras.  Receive my cutting guide/directions FREE (via Email) when you place a $30 (pre-tax & SH) order on my website.  The order can be for ANY products you would like.  Email me once you've placed your order & I will send you the cutting guide/directions to duplicate these pages.





Supplies Used:
G1153 Beautiful Friendship Workshop Kit 
X7233D Beautiful Friendship Cardstock
Z3312 Gold Glitter Gems
Z3365 Gold Foil Paper
Z3386 Thin Cut Block Alphabet
Z3342 3D Foam Dots
Z341 Mini Glue Dots 
5 Extra White Daisy Cardstock

Begin shopping for your favorite Close To My Heart products HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...