Monday, September 17, 2018

Boutique Workshop

This month's feature kit is Boutique!  The colors are so soft & pretty-you're going to love it! 
Boutique Paper Pack

Boutique Workshop Your Way Kit


The workshop kit includes an instruction guide to create 3 two-page layouts, plus I've also created 3 two-page layouts of my own, giving you even more options!

These are the 3 layouts included in the instruction guide.





These are the 3 layouts I created.





I also made a few cards too.  The cost for the cards is $15.

 

 






I'm dedicating October 14th from 2-5pm as my Boutique Workshop Day.    If you would like to attend, please RSVP to me & place your order by September 28th.    Can't attend?  Order your kit "To Go" and create at your convenience.

Begin shopping the Boutique Collection HERE on my website. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...