Friday, January 4, 2019

This makes my HEART HAPPY!

There's just so much to LOVE about the new Heart Happy collection!  I've been busy creating with it and managed to use up just about every scrap of paper from the kit!  It's that good!  Here's a few additional cards I created.  I love that the kit contains some non-traditional Valentine's Day colors, like Sapphire & Mint-for a more masculine look.  I'm a Boy Mom so I need masculine, LOL!


I also created a couple extra single page layouts with my leftovers.  Single page layouts are kinda new for me.  I always thought double page layouts were the way to go, but thought I'd try something different.  I think they work & I'll probably be making more single page layouts in the near future.



The Heart Happy collection is available now through February, or while supplies last.  Shop the entire collection RIGHT HERE.   You won't be disappointed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...