Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Pocket Card Celebration SALE





As part of Close To My Heart's 35th Anniversary Celebration, Seasonal Expressions 1 Picture My Life Cards are 35% off through the end of March, or while supplies last. This includes the Baby Boy/Girl packs as well! There's also a bundle which contains all 4 packs (Something Fierce, I Heart Us, So Much Happy & Feels Like Home). These cards are a favorite product of mine since they are so versatile-I use them on scrapbook pages, cards, pocket scrapbook pages & even to create mini albums.  SHOP NOW




Don't forget...Seasonal Expressions 1 paper packs & coordinating cardstock packs are BOGO 50% off! This is a great time to stock up on your favorite paper packs & Picture My Life Cards, while they're on SALE! Grab them before they sell out!   SHOP NOW






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...