Thursday, January 5, 2012

Become a Follower of my Blog and you could WIN!

Soon it will be time to say Good-Bye to my CTMH website. While it has been great having a website, I am excited to have my Blog up and running. 

(You'll still be able to shop online 24/7 through my online business address which is www.ctmh.com/kathycorson or by clicking on the shopping cart located down the left hand side of my blog.)

Here you will find all of my artwork and my schedule containing any upcoming workshops, constant campaigns etc. Basically anything that you would normally see on my website, will now be here, on my blog.

Be sure to become a follower of my blog. Simply sign up (down along the left hand column) using your email address, that way you will be sure not to miss any new information that I post.  Sign up as a follower during the month of January and your name will go into a random drawing for some CTMH Blog Candy!  One prize will be rewarded for every 10 new followers, so tell your friends! The more people who sign up as followers, the more prizes I'll give away! YOU could be a WINNER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...