Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pemberley-March Kit of the Month

I am loving the NEW Spring/Summer Idea Book and all of the NEW Kits!  I can't really say which one is my favorite yet.  The more I create with a particular kit, the more I seem to love it! 

This month I chose to feature the beautiful Pemberley Kit.  The floral patterns are gorgeous and the color combination suits everyone perfectly.  Here are the 6 pages I created for my Kit of the Month workshop.  This workshop will be held on Sunday, March 25th from 2-5pm at my home in Choconut, PA.  If you would like to participate in this workshop, or would like to order your kit "To Go", please have your order/payment to me by March 11th.




Basic Kit
G1033-Pemberley Workshop Kit-$29.95 (contains a Level 2 paper pack, stamp set, Z1694 Bouquet Asst, Z1707 Bitty Opaques Pearl Gems, workshop brochure and my cutting guide.)

X7148C-Pemberley Stickease $4.95

Additional supplies used
Z1718-Color Ready Wooden Shapes $5.95
Inks-Outdoor Denim, Desert Sand & Honey $5.25 ea.
2 extra sheets of Bamboo CS $1.00
Z1686-Cricut Art Philosophy Collection $99
9034-Magic Scrapbooking Program $21.95
Z578-Corner Rounder $7.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...