Sunday, April 8, 2012

April Stamp of the Month-"YOU ARE" Card Workshop

As promised, I am posting some artwork which I created using the April Stamp of the Month, "YOU ARE".  I sat down to create a couple cards and in no time at all, I had whipped up these four awesome masculine cards.  For some reason I never seem to create many "manly" looking cards, but I find myself needing one more than I realize, so these will really come in handy.  In fact, I loved using this stamp set so much that I decided to offer these cards as a workshop, so that you too can create some "manly" cards to have on hand.  Here's a look at the cards I created.....



The papers I used are from the NEW Victory paper pack-love this paper and can see myself using it for many other projects as well.  If you have boys, this paper pack is a must have!   I also used the NEW Square Durables Studs-these are great and are adhesive backed, so just peel & stick.   Gotta love it!

This card workshop will be held on Friday, May 4, 2012 from 6-8PM at my home in Choconut, PA.  The cost for the kit which makes 8 cards & includes the stamp set, is just $20!!  Here's what is included:
  • 8 Colonial White Card Bases & Envelopes
  • 18 Milepost Shapes-Stars
  • 18 Gold Square Durables
  • "YOU ARE" Stamp Set (retail value $17.95)
  • Pre-Cut Victory Papers and Cardstock
If you do not want the stamp set, deduct $5 (but who wouldn't want the stamp set, especially at a reduced price???)  The ink pads I used are Desert Sand, Olive, Outdoor Denim and Barn Red-if you have any of these, you may want to bring them along.  Or you can add any of the colors to your order for just $5.25 ea.   The Blocks that work well with this set are the 1x1, 1x3 1/2 and the 4x5.

If you would like to participate in this workshop, I need your RSVP/payment by April 21, 2012.  Here's another look at the stamp set and a one page layout I created with it.  As you can see, this is a set you will use again and again.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...