Friday, April 20, 2012

More Dotty For You Cards

As promised, I am posting a couple more cards I created using the Dotty For You paper pack.  I LOVE this paper, the colors are so amazing together leaving you with so many different options when creating with it.  I decided on these two cards since they both feature butterflies.  I used the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge to cut out the butterflies you see here on this card and the one on the flower below. 



Don't forget the Dotty For You Campaign is going on NOW!  You can get this extra large paper pack for only $5 with any $35 purchase from the 2012 Spring/Summer Idea Book. 

Also, if you host your own Gathering and have sales of at least $400 (which is so easy to do) you will receive the Dotty For You paper pack for FREE!

And New Consultants who join Close To My Heart between now and May 31st will receive a Dotty For You paper pack FREE with their New Cosultant Kit.

Stay tuned for more artwork featuring this gorgeous paper pack...You'll be addicted to Dotty very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...