Monday, September 10, 2012

Fall Favorites-September Stamp of the Month

If definitely feels like Fall outside today, so I thought I would share a few cards that were created using the September Stamp of the Month-Fall Favorites.  Here's a look at the images included in the Fall Favorites set.


5x5 Card I created using the Flirty Papers, Bakers Twine & Dark Chocolate Striped Ribbon.

Another example of a standard size card using the Flirty & Moonlight Papers and NEW Burlap Ribbon-love the Burlap!  The pumpkins were colored in using the Watercolor Pencils and Blendy Pen.

These 2 cards (& the 2 below) showcase the NEW Alcohol Markers-used to color in the images.


You can get your Fall Favorites set now until September 30, 2012 at the full retail price of $17.95, or for only $5 with a $50 purchase.  Contact me to place an order or click on the shopping cart (located along the left hand side of my blog) to go directly to my website where you can join one of my open gatherings & place your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...