Monday, September 24, 2012

Hooray for Halloween!

In our house, Halloween is a big deal.  My kids get so excited and love to dress up in their costumes and go trick-or-treating.  I am sad to say that they have outgrown the "cute" stage and both wanted to be something scary this year, the scarier the better-as my youngest puts it.

What kinds of crazy characters will you have hanging around your house this Halloween?  Why not get a jump start on some fun Halloween pages using Moonlight-October's Kit of the Month.




This workshop will be held on Sunday, October 28, 2012 from 2-5pm.  If you would like to participate, you will need to contact me no later than October 10, 2012.  To place your order on my website, just CLICK HERE and begin entering your item numbers in the search box & add them to your cart.  Your order will be shipped directly to your address.  I will email you the cutting guide so you can pre-cut your papers ahead of time.  You will need to BYOBasics (adhesives, trimmer, scissors, glue/pop dots, piercing tool etc.) to the workshop.   The basic workshop kit is $29.95 (plus tax & shipping).  All other items used are optional purchase, but really make the pages POP!

G1051-Moonlight Workshop Kit $29.95 (includes workshop stamp set, X7161B Moonlight Level 2 paper pack, Z1741 Haunted Assortment, Z1754 Black/Grey Sparkles, 2 Colonial White CS, brochure and my cutting guide)

X7161C-Moonlight Complements $4.95
Z1755-Posh Journaling Spots $5.95
Z282-Black Hemp $2.25
Z1781-Black Striped Ribbon $6.95
Z1798-Black Tulle Ribbon $5.95
Z2105-Black Ink Pad $5.25
Z2173-Slate Ink Pad $5.25
Z2147-Smokey Plum Ink Pad $5.25
9035-Make It From Your Heart Vol. 1-$7.95

Don't forget about the October Stamp of the Month S1210-Very Merry Christmas.  It's a great stamp set and would help you get a head start on your holiday cards.  It coordinates with the Cricut Artiste Cartridge too!  The stamp of the month is just $17.95 or only $5 with a $50 purchase.







2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy, I just nominated you for the Liebster Award. Please go to my blog to accept this. I hope you feel as honored as I do! Thanks, Maureen
    http://somethingtoscrapabout-maureen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy, it is Maureen again. Have you heard of the Liebster Award? I nominated you and I gave you the award. Check out my blog and see what you have to do next. Thanks, Maureen
    blog address above

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...