Monday, July 28, 2014

A Graduation Gift

Now that Graduation has come and gone I can share this cute little album I made for my niece. She lives in North Carolina and since we couldn't attend the festivities, I wanted to create something special for her to record all of her Senior Year Memories.




This album came together rather quickly.  I went with her school colors, Black & Gold for the color scheme.  I used the Hip Pics Album, For Always papers (retired), Jubilee papers, Honey, Black, White & Whisper CS, Black & Whisper Inks, Black Shimmer Trim, Black Sparkles, Honey Washi Tape, My Crush Best Day Ever Assortment, School Years & All The Details Stamp Sets.

I added a few photos, but left the other pages blank so she could add her favorite pics of her friends, school events & activities.  It was super-simple to make and she really loved it!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...