Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Celebrate Summer with JUBILEE!

Summer is finally well underway and what better kit to use this month than Jubliee!  I see this kit being used for BBQ's, picnics, family reunions, a trip to the Fair, outdoor family fun and the list goes on and on.  I'll admit that when I first saw this kit, it wasn't my favorite, but after seeing it in person and creating these layouts, it began to grow on me!  I'll be attending the annual "Baker Family Reunion" this weekend and these pages will be perfect for all of my photos!




Kit of the month members will be creating these pages at my monthly scrapbook workshop.  If you are not a club member, that's OK, everyone is welcome to attend!  This workshop will be held on Sunday, August 10th from 2-5pm at my home in Choconut, PA.  If you would like to attend this workshop or get your kit "To Go" and create the pages at your convenience, please place your order on my website by July 28th.  You can CLICK HERE to place your order, or email me and I can submit the order for you.

Here is the supply list:

  • G1076-Jubilee Workshop Kit-$29.95  (includes Jubilee Level 2 paper pack, workshop stamp set, 3 extra cardstock-Cocoa, Col. White, Topiary, Jubilee Assortment, Durables Triangle Studs, Instructional Brochure and my cutting guide.)
  • X7181C-Jubilee Complements-$4.95
  • 2 extra Col. White CS-$1.00
  • Inks-Z2114 Cocoa, Z2116 Cranberry, Z2155 Topiary, Z2162 Honey-$5.25 ea.
  • Z1751-Harvest Bakers Twine-$4.95
  • 9037-Reflections How-To Book-$14.95
Don't forget about the July Stamp of the Month-S1407 Circus Alphabet!  It can be yours for just $5 with a $50 purchase!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...