Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Back To School Scrapbook Workshop

All went well today as my kids headed back to school!  They were excited to see their friends but sad that summer was over so soon.  Jared was a bit nervous for his first year at the high school, since our school is 7th-12th grade.  He did great (only got lost once) and came home smiling.  Kadin started 4th grade & was happy his friend Matt gets to ride the bus with him this year.  He couldn't really remember anything about his day-at least not anything he wanted to share, but overall I think he had a great day and he loves his teacher.




The new Chalk It Up Kit is perfect for all of your Back To School pictures.  I love the chalkboard look it has to it.  I will be featuring the Chalk It Up Kit in September at my Back To School Scrapbook Workshop.  We will be using the kit and accessories to create 3 2-page layouts.




This workshop will be held on September 23, 2014 from 6:30-8:30pm, at my home in Choconut, PA. If you are interested in participating, either in person or get your kit "To Go", I will need your order & payment by September 9th.  You can place your order HERE on my website, or contact me via phone/email & I can place the order for you.

Here's a list of the supplies used to create the Chalk It Up pages:

Basic supplies needed
  • G1081-Chalk It Up Workshop Kit $29.95-contains X7184B Chalk It Up Level 2 Paper Pack, Workshop Stamp Set, 3 sheets of Cardstock (Flaxen, Lagoon & White), Z3009 Chalk It Up Assortment, Z1988 Black Twill Ribbon, Instructional Guide and my Cutting Guide.
  • X7184C-Chalk It Up Complements $4.95
Additional supplies used
  • Z2003-Black Arrow Washi Tape $4.95
  • Z1979-Black Journaling Pen $3.25
  • Z1998-Chevron Border Punch $17.95
  • Z1471-Ruler $11.95
  • Z1906-Cricut Artbooking Collection $99
  • Z2105 Black, Z2642 Flaxen, Z2164 Sorbet Ink Pads $5.95ea.
  • 6 Extra Cardstock Sheets (4 White, 1 Sorbet, 1 Black) $3
I would love to have you join me as we create these fun pages.  Sign up together with a friend and enjoy a fun girls night out!  Remember to place your order either with me or on my website by September 9th.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...