Friday, August 8, 2014

Seaside Card Workshop

My Great Story
Seaside Card Workshop
I'm excited to offer you this adorable card workshop featuring NEW PRODUCTS from the 2014-2015 Annual Inspirations Idea Book!  For just $15, you'll create 10 cards with new Seaside Papers & Have a Happy Day Stamp Set.  
This workshop will be held on Thursday, August 28, 2014 from 6:30-8:30pm at my home in Choconut, PA.  If you would like to attend, please RSVP to me by August 14th.  Can't attend? No problem!  You can order your kit "TO GO" and create the cards at your convenience.  
 
For $15 your kit will include:
  • 1 Sheet Colonial White Cardstock
  • 1 Sheet Seaside Paper
  • Z1990 Thistle Diagonal Striped Ribbon
  • Z2013 Silver Sequins  
  • 10 Colonial White Cards & Envelopes
  • Cutting Guide w/ Instructions & Photos
Contact me via phone/email to order your kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...