Thursday, August 14, 2014

What A Hoot - Two Weeks Left!

Today I wanted to share a sweet little card I created using the August Stamp of the Month-What A Hoot! This 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 card features the new Pathfinding Paper Pack, Triangle Border Punch, Gold Shimmer Trim, Gold Sequins and Neutral Metallic Bakers Twine.

The cute little owl is stamped and paper pieced together.  I popped his wings up with 3D Foam Tape to add dimension.  I love using the new Border Punches and adding Shimmer Trim behind the punched area to add interest.  I also gave him some googly eyes.  I used the Barely Beige ShinHan Touch Twin Marker to color in the word HOOT.



Just a reminder that there's only two weeks left to get this stamp set for $5 (with a $50 purchase). That's right, this set is only available during the month of August, so act fast and place your order before this cute little owl flies away and is gone for good!   You can place your order on my website HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...