Wednesday, September 16, 2015

More ZOE Cards

I finally used just about every last bit of my ZOE paper pack!  This is a first for me, since I usually hoard (did I just admit I'm a paper hoarder?) away my favorite papers, as if they're just too pretty to cut up and use.  I'm trying to break myself of this bad habit, and actually USE what I have!

So anyway, today I have a couple more ZOE cards to share with you & brighten your day.   The first one features Z7197B Zoe papers, Z3123 Green Enamel Triangles, Z3039 Glacier Twine and the stamp set from G1096 Zoe Workshop Kit.  The sunshine overlay is from Z3169 Artbooking cartridge and the vellum sunSHINE is a Z7197C Zoe Complement.




This next card features the same papers and twine, but a different stamp set, B1462 Lovely Birthday.  I also used some Clear Sparkles (which are retired).


Here's hoping your day is a lovely one!  If you would like to purchase any of the products I used to create these cards, you can do so on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...