Monday, September 14, 2015

Zoe Cards

I can't get enough of ZOE!  After creating the four 2pg. layouts for the ZOE Workshop, I decided I would use up my leftover scraps to create a few cards.  Today I am sharing 2 of the cards I created.

The Hello Friend card features X7197B ZOE papers, Z3123 Green Glitter/Enamel Triangles, Z3088 Coral Shimmer Trim and D1677-Friend Tree stamp set.  This stamp set also coordinates with the new Artisty Cricut Cartridge Z3167.



The next card features X7197B Zoe papers, the Slate Chevron print paper is from Z3128 Basic Paper Fundamentals, Z2013 Silver Sequins, Z3024 White Shimmer Trim, C1588 Great Job stamp set & D1661 Crazy Good stamp set.  The star shaped border was cut from Z3169 Cricut Artbooking cartridge.  The polka dot vellum star is from the Z7197C Zoe complements.


I challenge you to see what you can create with your leftover scraps.  Leave me a comment!  I would love to hear what you've been creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...