This workshop is designed for you to create six cards in two different color schemes using new colors (Eggplant, Fern & Poppy) from the Enchantment Color Palette. You will also learn how to apply multiple ink colors to your stamp images to create the different color varieties of flowers on the cards.
This workshop will be held on October 15, 2015 from 6:30-8:30pm at my home in Choconut, PA. Please RSVP to me by September 30th. The cost is $15 and includes A1146-Sincere Expressions stamp set & all pre-cut pieces needed to complete the cards.
Other supplies used to create the cards: (You may want to add-on a few of these items so you can duplicate these cards again & again on your own.)
- X1410 Colonial White Cards & Envelopes (pkg. of 50) $14.95
- Ink Pads-Z2642 Flaxen, Z2650 Fern, Z2652 Poppy, Z2116 Cranberry, Z2647 Eggplant, Z2640 Thistle $6.95ea.
- Z3129 Gold Foil Tape $4.95
- Z2012 Gold Sequins $2.95
- Z726 Sponge Daubers (pkg. of 3) $4.50
- S1509-Sept. Stamp of the Month Paper Garden $5 w/ a $50 purchase or $17.95 retail price.
- Blocks-Y1000 1x1 $3.95, Y1003 2x2 $6.50, Y1012 4x5 $15.95
- Z1926 Quatrefoil Embossing Folder $8.95
- Z1294 Sanding Kit $4.95
- Z2060 Thin 3D Foam Tape $5.95
Feel free to invite a friend along and make this a fun Girls Night Out! Hope to see you at the workshop!