Thursday, September 10, 2015

ZOE Workshop

I've been super busy creating with the new ZOE kit and I think you're going to love it's versatility! It's one of those kits that doesn't really have any specific theme, so it can be used for a variety of occasions.  The colors and patterns in the kit are simple, but very appealing to the eye.


The kit was so fun & easy to work with that I went a little cray-cray and created four 2pg. layouts!!!





So if you love ZOE as much as I do, you'll want to be sure to participate in this workshop.  It will be held on October 4, 2015 from 2-5pm at my home in Choconut, PA.  You can participate in person, or get your kit "To Go" and create the pages at your convenience.  Either way, you will need to place your order on my website by September 20th.

Here are supplies I used to create the ZOE pages.

 





 The following Ink Pads were used:  (optional $6.95ea.)
Z2641 Glacier
Z2173 Slate
Z2164 Sorbet
Z2153 Sweet Leaf

You will also need 5 extra White Daisy Cardstock.
1388-White Daisy CS pkg. of 24 sheets  $9.50


Don't forget about the September specials!  The Stamp of the Month-S1509 Paper Garden is gorgeous and only $5 with a $50 purchase.


Also the National Stamping Month special-Hello Life stamp sets.  They are $13.95ea. or purchase all 3 for $34.95 (a savings of $6.90!)  Place your order now on my website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...