Friday, September 11, 2015

Nat'l Stamping Month-Hello Life for Cardmaking

National Stamping is well underway and by now I'm sure you've had a chance to drool over the exclusive Hello Life stamp sets Close To My Heart is offering this month.

Today I am focusing on the cardmaking set, which I absolutely love!  It has so many possibilities!


I used this set to create these 3 cards.  The colors I chose (Saffron, Poppy and Peacock) are from the NEW Enchantment Color Palette.  I love this color combo, which is great for Fall.  I also used some Poppy Twine & Silver Sequins.  I used the Mini Stapler to adhere the twine onto the third card.  LOVE the Mini Stapler, not just because it's cute & mini, but because it's so easy to use and works well for adhering things when you don't want to use adhesive.  


The Hello Life stamp sets are only available in September for National Stamping Month.  You can order your favorite set(s) on my website for $13.95ea. or all 3 sets for $34.95.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...